GECOsistema has extensive experience in the field of renewable energy production with particular emphasis on small hydropower plants.
We deliver turnkey solutions for the development of a small hydropower plant, from resource characterization to feasibility study, to environmental assessment and permitting, detailed design and construction engineering.
GECOsistema also undertakes resource characterization and feasibility studies for other renewable energies, including wind and biomass.
GECOsistema delivers the following services in the field of Renewable Energy:
- characterization of exploitable resources (hydrologic analysis and instream flow requirements, wind measurement and analysis, available biomass energy content, solar radiation, geothermal energy flux)
- suitability analysis and optimal location of renewable energy power plant
- technical feasibility study, technology selection and design
- economic and financial analysis
- environmental compatibility studies
- assistance in administrative procedures from authorization to connection to the grid
Finally, GECOsistema develops models for gas transport and distribution networks serving industrial plants and settlement.