GECOsistema organizes tailored and specialized courses on the following topics:
- geographic information systems (GIS), web GIS and Google Earth
- Flood Hazard and Geo-processing with Python/GDAL and Jupyter Notebook
- Hydroinformatics with R and Python
- environmental modeling
- strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment
- spatial decision support systems and land planning.
Stefano Bagli was non-tenured professor of Methods of Environmental Assessment at the University of Trento, Faculty of Engineering, in the academic year 2009-2010.
Stefano Bagli have lectured at the EasyEco Training course on “Strategic Environmental Assessment”, Trento, march 2010, also sponsored by GECOsistema.
Stefano Bagli and Paolo Mazzoli have given lectures at several professional courses including the Summer School on Environmental Risk Management 2010 at the University of Bologna, and Professional courses on the strategic environmental assessment of urban development plans at the University of Trento, june 2010.
GECOsistema supports the courses organized by the Association GIScience.
GECOsistema has organized in 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 e 2008-2009 the Summer School “Spatial Decision Support Systems for Environmental Tourism Planning” in collaboration with the University of Bologna.